Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same"




Today is the 10th of September. Which means an anniversary with my baby. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I've never been the type of girl, before I met him, to get all hung-up on a guy and such but this boy makes my heart flutter. He's got taste like no other and the most beautiful personality in all the land. Together we make it happen. Our latest project, illegaltender clothing, of course. I couldn't have done any of it without him. Much more comming from us in the future, you can bet that. My partner in crime knows how to work hard and have a good time. His hustle and stregth are somthing I've always wanted in a man. Basically, these past 15th months have been the greatest of all time because of him. I'm so stoked for next year, living in a little apartment in Los Angeles with him. It's going to happen so soon. Life has a lot in store for us, and I'm so glad I've found someone to take on the world with.


No comments: