Thursday, September 25, 2008

californiacation



I am offically so down to be in Los Angeles in 9 months for good. I really didn't want to leave, mostly because of my little rock star and because we've been having the time of our lives. I've been away for a week now and sadly had to catch a plane back to the east coast last night. Everything from waking up next to my baby to cigarettes from foreign doughnut shops was amazing. These days always go by in a sultry wink and they never cease to amaze me. Lots of laughs and roaming around hollywood kept us busy. Getting stared down on melrose by Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Rohnson was hillarious as fuck. I'm going to miss getting all decked out and being a little head turner with him. I love our down to earth conversations and late night walks in stud jackets and little moccasins to get hairspray and sour patch kids. Every day was magical and saturday's shoot was crazy and bad ass. Every night my baby and I hit the streets kickin plenty of ass and having a good time, I hate to go back to school and everything. Oh well, there is plenty to look forward to and we already started planning the next illegal tender shoot. You best believe we keep it fresh.
xoxo



Hebert's 18th bithday date night, taken on Hollywood Blvd:
Before we went out clubbing on tuesday:



+ oh, expect videos from the shoot soon xoxo

No comments: