Monday, September 8, 2008

editorial photoshoot


This weekend, I worked my ass off making dresses for the illegal tender up and comming editorial photoshoot taking place in hollywood on september 20th. Only four dresses left to make and I'm thankful to be almost done. I've pricked my finger so many times with needles making these dresses, you'd think I went to battle. I gathered all the shoes and jewlery and thats right, you guessed it, leather jackets! Too many cute jackets, dresses, kicks and of course, models, are going to be featured in this shoot. I'm way stoked and everyone who is going to be a part of it seems to be also. Although I have loads of AP homework, I'm hoping to squeeze in some time to draw up the photo ideas and maybe manage to find a makeup artist. Six dresses down and four to go.

lots of love & swagger,

clevergirl

1 comment:

Stephanie Erin said...

this is going to be magic


xoxo