Friday, September 5, 2008

the paramour of me

As long as I continue, I plan on being exactly who I know that I am. I've grown tired and weary of others telling me who to be and how to act. Sometimes I don't say a lot because I don't feel it necessary to waste my breath on thoose whom I will never have an onuce of respect for. I don't judge, and quite frankly, I'm usually drawn to the obscure qualities of one's nature. But, when someone judges me before they've even heard what I have to say or who I am, I don't feel it necessary to have to explain myself. Your only worth my time if you have somthing to say that dosen't invovle gossip and rumors about so and so. Gossip is petty and highly untasteful in my book. Don't waste your breath on rumors about me because chances are, its false.

On another note, I've been reading a lot of Plato's works lately. Very heavy words, as some of you may know. It's amazing how he contanited this capacity to understand the human in all of its faults and natural tendencies. I've been fasting for three days now, trying to clean my body and my mind so that I may function more clearly and reach a deeper state of being. Unfortuantly, I woke up ill today with a horrible fever. I stuck out school but crashed the minute I got home. I know that this is just my body ridding itself of the toxins, so there is no need to give up now. If there is anything I've learned from Plato so far, It is that you have power over your body and your senses if you practice it.

No comments: