Sunday, December 28, 2008

de la mode

today was successful, in the morning i shot some photos for my new "false characters" collection and hopefully will be able to get them up on the site for sale soon. wrapping up another rather simple collection means I can move onto my next which is going to be something much diff rent, same style and taste just rocked a little bit differently. I'm currently working on a few things for a small men's collection and then a few things for the metrospace fashion show. Although I need to save my money for materials, I did manage to buy myself these today :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
costume dept leggings
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
preisthood necklace
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
mustache necklace

eeek the mustache is my favorite, haha i'm such a dork!
hugs && kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

moustache necklace = EPIC WIN!

that's lovely.