Friday, October 10, 2008

trilingual


Focusing on languge is not an easy task, but i love it. Everyone at my school thinks I'm so crazy for taking two languages but I can't help it. Spanish is so much fun and French is of course my first love. I've been studying it for four years. I know I will be very flunet for my study abroad in Paris this comming march. Recently, I've been given advice to pick up a third language. Which I'm most likely going to go ahead and do. My professor said I should pick somthing non-western.. Like arabic or chineese. So after Christmas Break, I will begin to pick up a third (fourth if you count english lol), languge. I honestly want to be able to speak as many languages as possible, and this is one of my gifts. I'm blessed to be able to hear and understand with ease in another languge. I love it, I just love it.

No comments: